Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Asia

The first day of classes over with and I am scared out of my skin. Seriously. My first classes of the day, Prison Epistles and Hebrew, were fine but the last one, History and Politics of Asia, is going to give me ulcers. The prof. sees class time as a time for discussion (graded of couse) while the real learning takes place in personal study. Several hours per class period he said. Of his own admission he is not merciful and his class is more important than any other class or relationship you may have. Some other people that have had him before said the same thing. In some ways the homework is cool but there is just so much of it. You basically become an expert on one country and you make a website on it that you make daily updates on. Every once in awhile you have to give like 16 single spaced page reports on your countrys current status in every area of life and you have to keep up with everyone elses and other reading for the daily morning quizzes. There's more but I don't remember it all at present. Maybe I'm just a pansy butt but this has me really worried.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

Dude.
Whoa.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home