Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Day 2

My Hebrew final took place from this morning from 8-10. it is over!!! I think it went ok, but it doesn't really matter now:) Next on my agenda...driving home and making chocolate covered pretzels to pass out during our homegroup. They are rather tedious to make but they are so very good! Actually the reason I am making them is because somebody gave me the chocolate once because they didn't want it and pretzels are a buck a bag. Couldn't get much cheaper than that! I really need to sleep though so maybe I will do that at the same time and kill two birds with one stone. I slept a good 7hrs. on Monday night but after a long day of studying and a stressful exam yesterday, and a 2hr. night, a stressful exam this morning, and a study session today I'm kinda tired. Three more paper/exams left and I am home free!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home