Monday, December 12, 2005

My picture!

I'm sitting here studying for my History and Politics of Russia final and a guy came over and asked if he could take a picture of me studying for the school. That's cool, especially since I don't even have to look at the camera, I just have to look like I'm studying. I was reading so he took a picture or two. Then, since I had my computer out, he asked if I could look like I was doing something on the computer. I must have had a questioning look on my face because he went on to say, "we want to highlight macs as much as possible."! So, I don't know if I'll ever see that picture in print (its doubtful) but I thought the whole thing was cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger kimw said...

History and Politics of Russia?! Are you crazy? The politics of Russia must be very complicated. That is cool about the Mac, though. The world should be as smart as us Mac-users :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home