Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Mac!!

I got my new mac Monday just in time for me to take it to school! I love it! I have been using it a ton. At this very moment I am sitting in the little cafe here called The Hive in a chair that is actually kinda comfortable. Most of the university furniture isn't but these are long enough for me to sit indian style so they are perfect for my present needs. I needed to take a little break and vent all the stuff that I wrote in the last post and blogging seemed like the thing to do. It is so nice being able to sit any place I want to! They haven't gotten the wireless completely updated yet so I can't sit anywhere outside, just outside of an academic building. My delight in this my new mac is not to be deminished by such trifles however. It is beautiful!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I know exactly how you feel. There is nothing like getting your Mac. I am so glad you got it in time for school.
Cherish every moment you two spend together, the Mac is a great friend.

4:16 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

Welcome to the apple family! I can now add your name to a growing list of converts. Congratulations!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home