Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Coffee Shop

Yes, I got the coffee shop job!!! It is going to be really good once I learn how to do everything and am comfortable with it. I have totally gotten comfortable with making the real fruit smoothies (aided in part by my milkshake making experience:), and with the cheesecake that is absolutely so heavenly I make sure I spend a little bit of quality time with it everyday! Things are a bit crazy at the moment though because I still have around a week left at Spillway Lodge (the old job) so between both of them and school and driving and my amazing social life I'm really keeping busy. gotta scoot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Hey, you got blog spammed! That's what happens when you actually blog:-)

So glad you got the job, sounds like it should be fun. I wish I had a Mellisa-made milkshake right about now:-)

8:24 AM  
Blogger kimw said...

Me too. A Melissa milkshake after a long run – say a marathon? – would make all the pain and suffering a distant memory. Plus, after 26.2 miles of running, I could probably have two!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home