Thursday, February 23, 2006

tires

I finally figured out what was good about yesterday! It took a while but I finally did it!!! And it is...I still know how to change a tire!!! So if I ever have a flat out in the middle of nowhere, I'm ok as long as I have a spare and a kit! I had a flat yesterday at school with no dad or brothers around to help so I changed it to a doughnut myself:) I really can't much credit though (if it's being given out) because it was all because of Rob being one of the best brothers in the whole wide world!!! Yea Rob!!! Five years ago when I started driving he made sure he showed me how to change a tire with the roadside kit and he made sure I had a spare and a kit in my car so I would never be stranded anywhere. Every brother should make sure their sisters know how to do that I think. I have a wonderful brother!:)!:)!:) Oh, the other thing I did think of that was good was that after I got two new tires for the two really bad ones, my car like doesn't shake at all. Almost like I'm floating on air or something:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Hi Melissa.

You are right - everybody should know how. I wasn't allowed to get my license until I could change a tire...hasn't stopped me from hitting someone else up to do it every time I've needed it - but if it's like riding a bike; I could if I had to!

It is so handy to have brother's around though. :)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home