Thursday, September 21, 2006

M&M's


I don't just eat my M&M's randomly unless there are time restraints. From as far back as I can remember I have sorted out my M&M's (or skittles even) so that I can see how many of each color I have and then I eat them down at the same rate. I don't actually count them out until I have gotten them down to about 3 or 4 of each color. Brown has never been a favorite color so the rules didn't always apply to them, though one is always saved out. One was/is saved out from each color. These cause the most indecision. Do I eat them slowly away from the least to the greatest color depending on which color combinations I want to be left along the way, or do I just eat them all at once to save me the hassle. I'm too lazy to carry this all out to psychotic proportions bit it never hit me until tonight that even this much might be weird. It's just my normal way to eat M&M's. I am thankful though that there are only 6 colors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Which color tastes the best?

I've always thought they tasted different. I think the green ones are the best.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home